Pages

July 31, 2006

happy bday to me

This is my 1st post at my official age of 19 *nyaha*

Erm.Actually I had one of my toughest time yesterday. Especially when I had to celebrate my failure on the same day of my bday

Neway frester testimonials had somehow make me smile...Ramaiiii org wish bday gue =) =) I got 16 testimonials from my frens so kire cam gembira la..I'm smiling now..My 1st sincere smile from past 24 hours or shud I say 48 hours?

Well at least my smile now can put my depression aside..maybe for few hours? ENough to make me survive until my maths test kot?

I have to vomit this thing out. Benci sangat. I am stucked at a course whing I thing the input is very...helpful. Tapi kem ni jadi tensen sebab ada......Having to witness their very frendly ka lovely bond cam buat gue lagi sedih? Again I am haunted by this pathetic feeling. Siot tul la!!

Ok Ok...My sympathetic nerves aint functioning correctly. I'll be back

Ta~

No comments: