Pages

April 14, 2006

the untitled

Home Sweet Home..n guess wut..I saw sumthing on top of the curtain just under the roof that I shud say an air-cond in my room? WahLao..Mak..Thanx a gazillion. Never asked for it tho. Felt guilty of kept on sucking ur bucks. I think enuff la for now, mommy. U've done much..Wayyyy too much..

Well,home finally. I miss my room so much!! I miss megi goreng so much!! N my kerinduan is healed rite now..Merci mommy for picking me up at Banting!! Despite the demanding workloads screaming for my attention, I ranaway from that so-called world school to my heavenly world! I'll be entertaining all those bugging workloads tomorrow, so just wait. All the same, I'm still in dilemma on when shud I return to the world school?? Morning? Evening? Sunday? )= Hell no la..Our marketing planning is still pending. My english assignment is still pending.
*n yet I'm still planning on watching Gubra tomorrow..*pFFt*

Haih..............................

No comments: