Pages

April 28, 2006

resurrection!

I went to hospital mata tun hussein onn today. Erm..I'm cool.My eyes just suffer from some irritation. This is my first experience. Thanks to Z n Fuzah or else i dun know how wud I survive being alone n blind. Haih..The hospital really made money la i guess. I bought a tiny winy simple contact lens case n it costed RM8..wahlaweiii...The usual case is only RM2 la..plus the solution maybe 2.50 or they even give the solution for free! Huh..I was charged RM10 for the registration, n RM45 for the consultation! Hohohohoh..that is a lot u know. One person costs RM45 X, one day is +/- 20-30 person = RM1000++ per day..one month RM30000++ n that is for only one doctor..perghhh...My medicine costs RM48 for one tiny bottle of antibiotic and a complete set of i-dunno-what eye drops that I have to drop it once in 4hours..waduh2...

Enuff with money stuff I move on to the way they treat the patients. The nurse was so garang..I cudnt remember her face coz I was too blind to see her face clearly..She even doubted my un-blindness coz I cudnt read the letters on the board..Caish...my power is 500++ so how wud u expect me to read those words without the aid of my spectacles?? Then mrs doc was under pressure coz they was some confusion in the patients list n I was the innocent one! she didnt use the apropriate tone that a usual doc use! Siulllllzzzz...

N yet I have to go for a follow up next week..Uwaa...have to skip class coz it's on Tuesday..Cant change the appointment coz the doc have this wutever surgery on Wed.Thinking of not going, but for the sake of my precious eyes...have to..so it's another RM45 ++ wutever the fish they want to charge me! I was told not to put on my contacts but after I stepped out from the hosp I cudnt wait any longer to get my clear view back! Ngehehehe..have to..or else who'll be driving??

Went to Mid Val after the terrible 2 hours in the eye hosp.. I dun know that many Malaysian really have probs with their eyes! Ohohoho..wut an ignorance I am..At first I thought of going back but alang2...Ngehehehe..Went to search for a gift for my anonymous fwen.I got something that is so nice n simple n themost important cheap! Ngehahaha..It costed me only RM5 ya know..N yet I like the thing so much! A football-shape handphone holder! N i bought it at Memory Lane! Agagagaga..

Last nite I sent a friend-ish (or isit fwenly?) sms instead of a hatred-long-letter to !@$#%#%$ And he didnt reply! Fish la wey..Now to hell u go!

I really have something in my mind bout Malaysian artist, especially female. The way they dress are no longer reflecting a Malaysian! Instead, they look like a Hollywood poser n yucky me dont likey! Especially when they go for any award-giving function. Expose here n there n oh My God..so tak seswaaiii..

Malaysia oh Malaysia..One day, the title ketimuran wud completely fade away...The artists, the profesionals..all of them also, so not ketimuran!

OK Nuff crap..tata

No comments: