Pages

April 29, 2006

Men

Men are cruelly-rapacious-makhluk-yang mangkuk ever lived in this whole wide world

Quoting my mentor's advice, "biar je beruk2 tuh..skang pikir study je.. :)
Aiyai mr.mentor..I'll try my best..They really burdened me with their monkey business n I think I had it enuff..

One thing bout men that is so not fair..They can have their girlfwens n best-girl-fwens in the same time and they can choose which one to be eliminated and which one to be kept.And in the same time they can dream of another girl too! Woh..seriously what a beast!

I'm struggling to survive now.But I'll do my best.Having to know that I do really have my lovely fwens by my side, I'll strengthen myself.But I just want to higlight my greatest regrets of knowing them n letting them to have a part in my life.Seriously shitty shitty pie me dont likey!

****************

Menci la saket mate ini..Gue asyik menghitung detik nak letak obattt...nanti puan dokter garang marahhhhhhhhhhh...

=) =) =) =) =) =)

Let's move on to the new me, InsyaAllah..


1 comment:

hardiansyah said...

yea..insya allah