Pages

April 22, 2006

hehehe

ah well..i'm home sweet home~~

Erms..Went to accompany mommy finding the bedset for me bro.U know, she's alone now at home weekdays.I'm so sedeyh for her..Bro is staying at kl.Nearer to klcc i guess.After this mom said that he's goin to be sent elsewhere off shore..aiyooh...bro..take care..

Well for the CAS exhibition, my beloved club taska sayangku won the board n the most active club title!!! (= (= I'm so delighted la bebeyh coz i've put so much efforts on the board. Despite the hecticness n the tension-ness, i troubled myself doink the reports n stuff just to make sure the board wud look OK. Alhamdulillah we won..Tho this club didnt really give me enough CAS hours (a total of 27hrs only after 2 sem..pfft..that's so...sikit) but the experience is worthless. I've really brushen up my parenting skills *sigh* n I really enjoying being around with those lil kiddos muchos muchos..Ah..U know how much I adore lil kids.. (= (=


the abanggss n the adiksss n the kakaksss n the mommy!


the winning board *pFFt*

iklan iklan..drama swasta ~~

Me : Ila..nnt kite gi kiosk tau kalau C ade..
Ila : ... (tak smpat nak kate pape)
Szf : Nad Nad..mlm ni makan kek lpas ceramah tau
(Szf is walking with his fwens..n guess wut.. C is there!!)
Me : Haa..?? Mlm ni ade ceramah??
waits for Szf..aagagagaga saje jer~~
Szf : Mlm ni..makan kek pas ceramah..
C : Nad..kasi ar sket kek..
Me : *pFFt* maner bleh..ni taska nyer tau..
*pFFt* gler..haha gler..hahaha gler~~


Well so many things to be done n yet i havent startedd anything. Feel like going out sangat2 but u know..after the conflicts n stuff..i was really traumatized by that thingy. Coz I'm so gonna burst out due to the pressure that I'm having now n I got seriously easily pissed off if ppl let me down. So I'd better stay out of the way. Neway..gonna ask my muchos bestfwen fuzah out tomorrow..Go la anywhere i dun mind as long as i got to drive n i have fwen besides me.That wud be enuff.That's all that i need..Love ya muchos! She's the only one available with no reason of asking her out, no need to add more ppl,no nothing..but that IF N ONLY IF she doesnt have date with lan la..That's the limitation.. )=

Well..I've lost interest in organizing reunion. Dunno y..but I really want to meet up my dearie batchmate.But I'm in the mid of many many things aite now.Buts n more buts.....N who's gonna take the responsibility? Haha..with that..DREAM ON la bebeh..this reuni is so not gonna b happen.. )= )= )=

Ermz..sumbody is turning to be a bit flirty la recently..Oh my..Dear..I warn u never ever come nearer coz I'm harmful n I bite! agagagga..No la..I dun want anybody to leave scars on me anymore. I had it enuff. (psst..I save the flirty YM we've had just now =P )

My dear fwen, raje called me from christchurch just now. Ah..I wanna go to NZ..take me away Raje!! Neway..life seems quite hard to him. No malaysians nor muslims in his hall.N lost his momentum to study after monthss of cuti2.Be tough my bro..I know u can do it..He's my so-called mentor, so if he's giving up..what's going to happen to his protege? I pray for ur success n ur strength la bro..~

What's more to say? IB's killing me. Erm..

O Allah, give me strength, give me shine give me hope. Give me the smile so I cud live my day happily. Give me the strength to settle all my problems.
O Allah, give my mommy strength too. Save her from any difficulties. Save her from any bad things.
O Allah, give my bro strength with his new job. Save him from any danger.
O Allah, give my friends strength to continue their studies. Pls keep our heart together.

No comments: