Pages

April 19, 2006

ah well..again this post is specially dedicated to Wani..here goes

Should i give reasons or reason will always remain as reason? I'm admitting my mistake of talking really badly n hurt u..thousand trillion n zillion apologizes.

Am I giving up? NO, i supposed. It just a matter of being pressured and the environment is too saddening.

The most thing I'm afraid of in this world is being left alone.Tho I've been left alone all this while but the thing is I really hate it.

N when the moment I need someone badly..I've been left alone.

I'm so sorry.I've been acting totally bullshit.This is how I behave with people that I'm close with.Seriously.My expectations for u is too high n that makes me feel very sad when it is not met.Sorry sorry sorry

I'm so selfish.I'm paranoiac that I think badly bout u.Sorry.

Right now I'd better step out from everyone's life coz i'm just too selfish to live in this world..

Sorry frens..
No more disturbance
No more my-bugging-calls
No more..no more

No comments: