Pages

March 12, 2006

well well well

erms.i've just read this blog of an ib-fwen o mine.her reflection of ib has somehow reflected me too.yer la..she's such a pessimist n yet she cud swallow all the suffercation well enuff..

well..here me say.

securing jpa scholarship is a lifetime enjoyment that i'll cherish forever.yeap i am soOo thankful for being chosen as one of the scholarholder.n accepting the offer is one of the turning points in my life where i have to be fully-study-student oriented.i'm holding the high xpectations put by my family,fwen and my very own self.n that is the main reason y i'm strengthening myself to face the hard times

the main reason y i was taken aback by my new-ib life is i hardly found a really true fwen ere. i'm a person who's always in need of fwens.coz i dun really have the guts to face the life myself all alone.but ppl there doesnt seem to fit in my expectation of true fwen.wut i can say is, i do have close fwens but i dun really have true fwens.n i'm f*ckinly lost n hardly happy there.that is also y i make my weekend overnite a MUST so i'll have the refreshment at home after a 5days of tryin my hard to be happy n njoying my life there.

even so, i thank Allah for choosing me to undertake this ib programme.the experience in surviving IB programme is priceless n super duper xclusive.i've learned to be more sensitive (ahh yess..wit my prior sensitive-ness,i've upgraded to be a super duper sensitive person..nyeeahahahah). i'm now immune to depression. n patience is my priority in goin thru the downss in my life.i think i've developed a great patience there but sadly i easily lost my temper back at home.i'm like a volcano who'll be explode at any time,unexpectedly. (yearrrittteeeeee!)

rite now, what i need is more n more semangats to keep on living my life.haha..actually my life is not that bad lor.i did have happy time of my life there.once-a-fortnite visit to pdk kajang which placed the unlucky-yet-special student has taught me to be thankful of wut i am.lots n lots of activities organised by ppl who tried very hard to unleash our potential are sumtimes xciting but most of the time,torturing.ngeahahaha..lots n lots of ass-ignments burdened myself have taught me to prioritise things n manage my time wisely but yet, i'm still a bad procrastinator =(

i just have to adjust my paranoia that keeps on haunting me.i still have bunch of fwens that make me smile n provide the endless happiness to me.i lurve jazzing around with em, talking crap with em,sharing stories with em.so thanks a gazillion to each of the person whose presence had cheer me up! kudos to em for being a great fwen o mine! nyeahahaha..

No comments: