Pages

March 03, 2006

=) (=

Don't Quit
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill,
When the funds are low, and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As everyone of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When you might have won had you stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow,
You may succeed with another blow.

Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
It's when things seem worse,
that you must not quit.

____________________________________________________________
hurmph..a nice nice n motivational poem that suits me best in this moment. too many things demanded my attention n i've to prioritize it perfectly but here i am typing my blog out =P

EE ~ my proposal has been approved.i've even sent it to our EE coordinator, ms loh! haha..*sighs of relief* n i managed to call the author of my novel, azmah nordin!!! one more good thing happened to me this few days. she sounded so fun n nice. the best part was she gave me the freedom of commenting his artwork so i'm free to give my opinions.she guaranteed me that she'll never drag me to court if i mistakenly interpret her novel =P nyehehehe...she's such a loyar buruk person. i think many ppl called her "terrifying" (menakutkan) but she is not. i tell u she's so fwenly n she's willing to help me wit any inquiries. she even told me to sms her coz it wud cost me a lot if i had to call her! hahaha...thanX o my feminisme-fighter azmah nordin!

math portfolio has been sent to my dear math teacher pn bad. just pray for the best *pray hard*

ermph, regarding my Business n Management Internal Assessment, mak has promised to help me out. she gave me the idea to do the research on gen-2 selling.but still i have to consult my teacher to come out wit a good research question. hopefully teacher will approve my topic so i'll have a clear pathway to success!! ngehehehehehe

oh yeah.the much-awaited kedai mamak abd has finally did the opening last nite. mak told me that they give free foods last nite. we had a try on the food just now. not bad.but not that nice la.but the shop is nice.the design is perfect.

erghh..it's raining cats n dogs now.shah alam is so gonna be flooded again. luckily my house is on the hill so insyaAllah i wont be drowning in the water.ngehehehe..so ppl of shah alam...get ready wit ur boats!!!!

No comments: