Pages

February 22, 2006

wippie yippie

i'm in class aite now.moi bio teacher is absent so grab the chance to berfoya while everybody is concentrating on the bio task.n me??? ngehahaha.no comment

will be going to malau,kedah this hols.i was like desperate for CAS hours to the max.i envy sum of my classmate yg cam dah sihat2 jer dah abes 180 hours.*tsk* so i'll be flyin to malau from 13 n will b coming back on the 15th.will be handling an english camp n guess wut, my slot is for the dancing dansa ae-bluek-robic!! ngehahahaaha..lantak la..let's spoil the kids!!!

this week's netball practice is saddening.hurmph..the seniors are going for the competition, n again n again i'll be craving for more n more CAS hours in action.hopefully we'll get many n many CAS hours in Malau..sum of the netballers cam dah comfortable coz they gained lots n lots CAS in sukoma..*tsk*

okeyh so now it's all about CAS hours la eh.erm..my Extended Essay a.k.a EE is terrifying.tho pn hasni,my malay teacher is very helpful.now i've to contact the author,azmah nordin n stuff to clarify my findings to her.haih...cam kena gigih gler..n tell u wut,i'm not that kind who'll gigih2 tp kalo dah terpakse nak wat guane?? now this azmah nordin is like playin hide n seek wit me.managed to get thru her assistant or dunnowho la but failed to contact her yesterday.haih..berusaha!!!!!

ok.my physical is terrifying me.seriously.

okay.gotta concentrate on the bio Qs.will be back soon!

tata

No comments: