Pages

February 24, 2006

pissed off pssss...

oh my God.i'm so pissed off okayh!!!!

a lot of miscommunication occur today.m'sian ppl really need to work on the way the give direction.

miscommunication part 1 :

mak told me she has waited me at "tepi..tepi carrefour..u need to cross the road..ala tepi tepi la"

1st point, oh mother, how tepi is tepi.give exact location la!!!!!! i've crossed road then found out that "tepi" my mom meant was between subang parade n carrefour. caishhh...bengangnye saye!

i wasted : a lot of energy, had to carry my laptop here n there, sweating like pig summore )=

miscommunication part 2 :

wani said the gazebo is at "ala dekat area pyramid tu..depan skit jer..kalo dah sampai pyramid tu dah depan sangat..u turn balek kat roundabout tu"

n it turned out to be that the gazebo is at the subang parade n taylors blah blah blah area.oh my God that was totally bullshit rubbish direction

i wasted : a lot of time.the traffic was crawling like hell.n i ended up heading away to my house without even seeing them in that so-called gazebo-yg-tak-sampai-dekat-pyramid tuh.

so..all in all,miscommunication sucks n involves a lot of wastage!

sHeeP..sHeeP..n sHeeP..n i wanna sLeeP!! )=

No comments: