Pages

February 01, 2006

brokenhearted?

no more empty conversations.next time i'll b totally sure.dun want the pain of falling in n out of love.it's more than my poor heart shud endure.so i'll listen to all advice.n remember each time i cry.that guess i'm only..brokenhearted??

oh my wut's wit d phrases? ngehngehngeh..nothin much..huargh...woke up quite early today.this is woman's problem so i shud clean up myself *lol*

he texted me last nite.so that explains the phrases.juz a simple txt.tho i've deleted his name,but my ability of remembering numbers is undeniable.especially to those who meant sumthing to me.i'll juz ignore that msg.i've to be strong.yeah!no more poor heart.in this mean time,i'll b concentrating on my kanye west plan *sigh*

heartbreaker u've got the best from me.but i just keep on coming back incessantly.y did u have to run ur game on me.i shud hv known right from d start.u'd go n break my heart.

yeap.i knew it from d start but i did spare my heart.but from now on till whenever,i'l just shut it closely n hold 'em tightly.

No comments: