Pages

January 31, 2006

sayangi kuala lumpur

crash..that was u n me.it started out innocently.shattered on the ground.i hear the sound

one more day to be njoyed wisely (= ehehe..did i use it wisely??..urm..lemme think. i spent half of d day in my dreamland.ngehehehe.i've tried my best to complete my ass-ignments but UNFORTUNATELY there r lots n lots more to go...haihhh..

crash..ringin in my ears.i still feel sting in my ears

i went to summit today.ALONE.yeap all alone..just wanted to buy sumthing for sumone. usj summit is monoplied by the chinese so most of the shops havent opened yet.
didnt buy anything much at summit...bought new book! "everyone worth knowing" n bought my highly-anticipated ice blended cappucino.at 1st i was thinkin of starbucks but naaa..i've to save my money for d girls day out so i changed my way to kyros..ngehehehe..

sumone,save me.i cant seem to break free

planned to buy new cloth for this comin saturday.i've been wearing the same outfit for a few times.but...tsk tsk...it's not a good time for new clothes...i've to stabilised my current condition...exams..pressure..family trips..all those "events" left a BIG impact on me so i've to get back on d right track.wani's planning to play bowling so i've to think of sumthing suitable this saturday..isk..think think think.. oh my..i must get things back to normalllllllllllllll....help moi~

go on get out my head.i'm on the wrong side of the parallel universe.am i alive or just dead.i'm sumthin in d dark.livin in a crash world.

i really have to work on my short-term memory..caisshh..hardly remember where did i put my car.. *sigh* i thought i've parked d car at a strategic-n-easy-to-find place but still..i'm totally suck in remembering those tiny winy thingy.luckily there were no bad ppl around there.or else..dunno wut wud happen to me.i've spent almost 10mins walking to n fro searchin for my dearie satria..tsk tsk..

hush.dun say 1 word.at this point the truth seems absurd.but who we were.is gone 4ever.

i've watched bulletin utama just now.tomorrow is the hari wilayah.yeap i was borned in kl n that makes me eligible to celebrate it~ ngehehehe..so,xtended holiday for me puhleasee~ hehe..i lived in kl for about 4 yrs bfore i moved to shah alam.at d age of 13,i furthered my study in my lovely science slangor secondary skool,which happens to be in kl too..so..i'll give my full support to this yr's theme - sayangi kuala lumpur~ KL is defined differently by dissimilar ppl.kl residence wud think kl is heavenly paradise.but to non-residence of kl,they wud think kl is a sin-city wit full of sinners.ngehngehngeh..it's a subjective matter to be discussed so it's up to every1~

crushed.underneath the fears.everything is so weird n twisted.

rite now i'm watchin worlds apart at axn.it's an interesting reality programme where 1 family from modern-world will b separated from their daily routine n will be thrashed into an isolated world of the tribal community.it's quite interesting as we'll be exposed to the tribal community n how they live their life.how they survive.n stuffs like that.it's all about adapting urself to the community.sum of them survived.sum of them njoyed their trip.sum of them oso brokedown.ngehehehe..

crash world,yeah..

thoughts of d day
1. saw him today..haha..kami bertembung ketika membuka gate *pura-pura control cun* wakakaka
2. oh wait wait..i've almost forgot.i dun like his hairstyle!
3. i need kanye west for the new work out plans...ngehehehe
4. berusaha berusaha bertahan bertahan
5. cant wait for this saturday..our girls day out...i'm so gonna njoy d day.hopefully i can get my ass out from kmb.. *finger-crossed*
6. i've just spilled the bean out to fadzrul.ceh..apo kono eh den crito my dendam kesumat to him...haihhhh..
7. motivate me...i wanna get myself out of tis bed..captivate me...i want good things inside of my head

No comments: