Pages

January 21, 2006

catatan seorang budak skolah yg terpaksa memenuhi kriteria yg macam-macam dan demi mendapatkan diploma ib *sigh*

the busy-ness of the life of an ib student has struck me back.owh...how i hate this kind of life..ngehehehe.so the schedule went on n on as usual.even so..there r quite a number of unexpected events n decisions occured tis week.

my search for CAS hours continues..i've to give more commitment n b profesional,especially for the netball club!unfortunately, i've to face that b*tch during our training..sheesshhh..luckily nothing much happened during our training.she guarded me once, but thanx to Allah for pouring the rain so we had to stop our training earlier..

the LRC club is putting more n more efforts in maximising our CAS hours.more n more activities being planned but only time will tell whether it's just a planning or a dream come true *sigh*..i really hope that i'll complete that 180 hours within this sem..maleh gue mau struggle time sem3 nanti...at that time i've to struggle for my EE n TOK essay..bla bla bla..adehla..

ouh yeah..this is seriously an interesting plan.for the amal islami,we r to organise n to participate an activity which is fully-planned among ourselves.utzh gave us an amazing idea...going to MEKAH!!!...i was like wHaT>!>!>!?!?! mekah???...giler teruja coz i've really missed mekah so much.i went there once in 96 n i was too young to menghayati yet i was amazed with the superb scenery..SUBHANALLAH.one of my classmate is really excited n i bet he wud gone mad if we failed to accomplish this mission.i was excited too..but still,financial prob has restricted sum of my classmates from going.but we've promised to make it real..to find sponsorship..to sell anthing..just to raise funds..ya Allah, andai kau izinkan kami menjadi tamu mu ditanah suci Mekah, maka permudahkanlah,ya Allah...

i went to alamanda tis morning for the kakak n abg playskool sayangku gath..ngehehe..i went to kmb 1st to pick up my fwens n guess wut??..we got lost!!! haha..we made an effort by asking a pacik taxi:

fin : pakcik, macamana nak gi alamanda?
uncle taxi : oh..u go straight..sampai ade bangunan justice manyak cantekkk..then u belok kire..ade roundabout u belok kiri lagi.or u can follow me behind la..i'm going there
so we decided to follow the taxi n he has a passenger,a tourist most probably so we have to stopby a few times coz d tourist wanted to take photos..then..
me : eh mane pacik taxi tuh
nana : eh tu la..tu..dier berenti
*opened the window*
uncle taxi : ok u go straight..situ ada tangga..u turun bawah ade restaurant..ade bot ,u bley naik,jalan2.u can park the car here
sarah : bengong nye uncle
huhuhu..the uncle misunderstood us.luckily i called jelot so just proceed wit our journey to find precint 16(lpas dah call jelot baru tau alamanda precint 16..hehe) me,fin sarah n nana wore baju kurung so we didnt join them in bowling.so, we decided to be d pompom girls *pfftt*
after i sent them back to KMB, i went straight to my house..25 mins je! *pfft*..then i went to jj klang wit my mom coz she has an rm50 voucher in jj n she wanted to use it..jln nye jln..cam borink je jj so spent the voucher on groceries..hahaha..tahpapetah

argh...the assignments r waiting for me..oh no no..kami budak kolej(konon)/sekolah mara banting perlu membuat kerja rumah..kerana kami adalah budak skolah..but i've promised myself that i wont typing my blog until i've done wit the work so here i am!! uhuhuhu..actually i havent done wit my work yet but the math exercise is torturing me wit un-understandable questions so i've to have refreshment-by releasing wut's burdening me thru my bloggy..

thoughts of the day
1.sneakers..i really want a sneakers..duit jpa dah masuk..tp before this i've wasted 400 for almost nothing! so i shud punish myself by not using that money..tkejut gak time check tadi..haha..tp 500 rm je...simpan..simpan..bertahan..bertahan..i need that money for a real big shopping b4 i go to oversea *insyaALLAH*
2.ouh yeah...my sijil simpanan premium tu abg kate cam takyah byk2..bleh tak cashkan sket n then....isk..sneakers..sneakers
3.nak mintak my mom??huhuh..i'm going to ask her rm2000 for our mekah trip so cam tak sampai ati jer nak mintak2 lg..
4.lalala...malehnya nak siapkan proposal trip to mekah tu.....
5.those math questions r torturing me...argghhhhhh!!!

No comments: