So how am I doing lately?
- I still go to gym. At least 3 times a week, normally Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and if I'm still in JB, Thursday.
What I do? Cardio mostly. On good day, I try to burn a total of 500calories. But sometimes I had bad day or my body is just too tired so I will go easy.
- I run on treadmill, normally 40 minutes. First 10 mins walking incline with gradient 6-8, 6.0 speed. The next 20 mins run with speed 7.0-8.0. Last 10 mins walking incline gradient 6-8, 6.0 speed. Since I want to try running marathon, I try to push my running time to 20-25mins now making the total time to 45 minutes. Fuuuuuu..
- Rowing. 2000-4000metres depending on my mood.
- Occasionally cross training.
- I continued with my Personal Trainer. Finished my supposedly last session a few weeks ago. And then he came to help around a few times. So I decided I'll just continue with him. At least I'm pushing myself doing something out of my comfort zone. PT ni push gua tapi I really enjoy doing this new stuff that I wouldn't try by my own. Plus I get to see him flexing 'em muscles woah bonus point disitu!
- I still cannot quite control what I eat. I mean...quantity wise ok la. But I cannot go on strict diet anymore. Breakfast I would eat mihun/megi goreng/nasik goreng that I bought at the stall because my colleagues asked me to buy breakfast for them so I'm trapped to buy for my own. Lunch I had to eat something heavy because I'll be damn hungry by then. Dinner...if I'm in the mood I would go for oat porridge and sambal ikan bilis, sometimes with vege. If I'm not in the mood I would just buy lauks from the restaurant below my gym and just eat em lauks.
- Weekend is of course, when all the diet schmiet is put aside and I eat without much thinking. Which I think the main culprit of my plateau phase.
- I HAVE A VERY WEAK LOWER BODY! Which is very disappointing and frustrating. I'm working on it now. Trying to slowly strengthen my lower body. My muscles.
That's about it I guess. Just a self reminder for me. In case I flop in the future, please remember this. I can do it!
And here's some picture..comparison of me around 6 months ago and the latest me. Not much changes but a change is still a change kan? #sedapkanhatilalala
|Genting. September 2012.|
|Raya. August 2012.|
|Dinner. Last Saturday nite.|
|Gedik di gym. A few weeks ago. Cheating sikit la amik angle bagus and tahan nafas sikit :P|
Bismillah. Semoga saya istiqomah dalam perjuangan ini. Hihihi